2023 READ-A-THON OFFICIAL RULES
- Read-A-Thon runs from Monday, April 17, 2023 at 2:23pm through Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 8pm. Only reading during that time counts towards the total minutes read.
- Parents need to register their readers at www.carpenterreads.com and select their teacher from the drop down menu.
- The number of pages read must be included or the reading time will not be counted.
- Reading during school hours does NOT count. Reading must be done on your own time.
- Reading should be at the student’s independent reading level. Teachers have the authority to determine if the reading level is appropriate.
- TK/Kindergarten and previously identified students may have books read to them. 1st grade may do a hybrid but independent reading is encouraged! All other students must read independently.
- Your registration on the Read-A-Thon website includes an agreement to follow the school’s honor code. All logged information must be honest and truthful; suspicious entries will be tagged, and teacher/parents will be notified.
- All entries MUST be entered by 8 PM on Monday, April 23th. LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org